Sign in to follow this  
ashrose

I found the PERFECT bridesmaid dress and jewelry... BUT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrose View Post
Carly! I love the dress too! wink.gif

Yeah the dress is definitely not in my price range, but I am going to see if I can find someone who can make something similar. I don't want my girls to have to pay more than $150 for a dress... I think that dress is so expensive because it is 100% silk and... is technically a couture party dress.

I'm pretty sure I could find a girl on Etsy to make a cuff similar for me.

Aye. Big dreams. :)
Try Honeybridalstore! I found them on Ebay and seem good with prices and a sewing machine! Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg View Post
Tee Hee....this coming from the girl who paid $400 on a pair of shoes! Just messing!
hehehehe, I kno right? S&M.gif Although I will say that I bought em from Nordstroms, soooo....if FI really throws a fit or I don't like em when I get em, they can be easily sent back...or of course if I wake up from my beautiful shoe dream and realize that I just spent an arm and a leg on a pair of shoes blush2.gif

GOOD NEWS!!!

I contacted Landy Bridal and they are going to design/create something similar for about $180 including postage! :)

I'm so wicked excited to see the dress in person. :)

We're going to probably order it next month some time - just waiting on our income source to stabilize for a little while.