lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

That's exciting Jen!!!!

#122 Bali83

Bali83
    • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

Are there extra fees added to the package prices? I was interested in the Royal pkg which appears to cover everything except photography & attendants flowers. Does the pkg cover decorations?

#123 lgarner83

lgarner83
      • 530 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

Bali- when are you getting married? I know that the 2009 Royal package includes ceremony and recepetion decor. (basic arch with tulle, flowers on arch, chair covers) You can also bring your own if you wish and they will put it up for you.

#124 Bali83

Bali83
        • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

We're getting married in June 2010. We just started planning & are very unsure of where we're going to get married...so many options!!! Are the flowers they provide nice? Is the reception site decorated as well? Just didn't know if there would be alot of extra fees involved.

#125 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:04 PM

I don't really know...I know that with the royal package they provide two very nice bouquets that coordinate with your colours for both sides of the arch and then they take those off the arch and use them on the table for the reception. That is what another riu santa fe bride told me and her pics were beautiful. As for other decor of the reception site, I'm not really sure. I'll know more in Sept! lol

#126 lgarner83

lgarner83
            • 530 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:08 PM

Check out Sandra's pics in her review...you can see an exmaple of the flowers they use on the arch: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19192

#127 Bali83

Bali83
              • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

Thanks for the info! Do you know if they allow outside photographers?

#128 lgarner83

lgarner83
                • 530 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:30 PM

No they do not!!! They used to and we went through a huge ordeal where they wouldn't let us bring our photographer anymore even though they had already said that we could and we had already paid the deposit. Thankfully, eventually they relented and honoured their original agreement but they no longer allow outside vendors. Thankfully, the photographer at the resort does beautiful work!

#129 Bali83

Bali83
                  • 221 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:33 AM

What photographer do they use?

#130 CarlySR

CarlySR
                    • 67 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:04 PM

Hi Girls,
                      Don't mean to panic you all, but, I just got a call from my travel agent and our trip has been cancelled. I'm booked with Sunquest, we booked back in January and apparently they are not flying to Mexico until November 2nd. So stupid, can't believe it! So, we are having now to book our flight and hotel seperately, probably have to fly to the States and then to Cabo.
                      If you haven't heard anything yet, you might want to call your travel agent and check! We are getting married October 17th, anything after November 2nd should be fine!

Carly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users