Photo

What are you getting him for a wedding present?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#61 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SonyandRob2008
    Okay, i am obviously coming into this thread very late, but thought I'd add my two cents. First of all, what are B-pics
    B-Pics are boudoir pictures. If you check out some of our photographers on this forum (like Leigh Miller for instance), they do really classy work - they turn out beautifully!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#62 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:39 PM

Oh Sony, I also wanted to say - Happy Pre-Anniversary!!! One year to go Can you imagine where you'll be in exactly one year?!?

#63 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:40 PM

I know I said no gifts for me....but lately I've been thinking I could surprise him with an excursion during our week in Jamaica. Reggie has this thing for dolphins - he loves them, but has NEVER seen one in person! He always misses them at the shore, etc. I was thinking I would pay to have him swim with the dolphins...he would be SO excited!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#64 SonyandRob2008

SonyandRob2008
        • 23 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:43 PM

Ah, I had no idea that was the technical term for them, I am getting those for him for our anniversary next month, since it's our last anniversary as bf/gf. I was going to give him a card first that says "are you SURE you still want to marry me" and then show him the album...nice, huh?

#65 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SonyandRob2008
            Ah, I had no idea that was the technical term for them, I am getting those for him for our anniversary next month, since it's our last anniversary as bf/gf. I was going to give him a card first that says "are you SURE you still want to marry me" and then show him the album...nice, huh?
            Heh... maybe he'll end up putting the wedding off so he can have another "last dating anniversary" like that one!!!

#66 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

He gets to marry me, present enough! LOL
              Kelly~

#67 laura b

laura b
              • 334 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:48 AM

I'm stuck on this as well. I'd get him an video iPod, but they're just about to come out with the iPhone, and I know he'd like that better. Thing is, it'll be about double the $ for me to buy it for him rather than us just wait for his cellphone contract to run out and him do some kind of trade with his razr.

I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of cell phones, I am Unfrozen Cavegirl FW and refuse to ever get one.

#68 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:53 AM

I think if you are going to buy a wedding present , they should be something sentimental, something 50 years from now you can pass on to your kids, or talk about with nostalgia. A pocket watch, or my favourite a compass (so you never lose your direction). Tie clip, cuff links, id bracelet (engraved), a journal, art, anything that may stand the test of time. Ultimately that is what marriage is all about, and wedding gifts to one another should be representative of this.

Hey girls, feel free to tell me to shut up, I being an artist and a writer, probably put too much emphasis, in my belief that everything we do in life needs to have a purpose, I should probably just lighten up. LOL

Kelly~

#69 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                  • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:57 AM

I sincerely hope my b-pics don't get passed from generation to generation. lol

#70 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:06 PM

Your too funny Courtney. You never know, when you are 80 and your boobs are down to your belly button, and your ass is all cottage cheese , they may be the first pictures you reach for!!! I can just hear you "Hey kids lets see how hot great gramma use to be"

Never say never!!

Kelly~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users