I am a member of RCI and I am trying to figure out if I should:
1. organize everything through RCI for my FH and guests (doesn't include air)
2. organize the week for me and my FH through them and my guests through a travel agent (including air)
3. organize the week for me and my FH through them and my guests through Moon Palace group plan
4. Organize everything through a travel agent so we are all set up together
5. Organize everything through Moon Palace to get the booking discount
Does anyone have any experience? I saw some people bought weeks off of ebay on one of the threads. I want to use my RCI points to pay for a few people who will not be able to afford to go... but it might be better to book directly with the resort. What do you think?
Anyone used RCI with Moon Palace?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users