Marina El Cid Brides

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marija

• 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Are there any Marina El Cid Brides?? I seem to be the only one. If not, lets start a thread to help each other out during the planning process.

#2 RCBlondie

• 199 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hi Marija,

I have been spending the last two days scouring this forum for another Marina El Cid bride. Although I am not one as of yet I was hoping someone else out there would be able to provide some feedback on the resort. I did find a recent bride on Trip Advisor and sent her an email but no response yet (but only sent the email yesterday so...).

Did you end up marrying there? If so how was it? You can send me a PM if you like, if that is easier.

Rachelle & Randal
      June 2010

#3 H-Town Liz

H-Town Liz
      • 14 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

I am an El Cid bride as well. I am getting married there in January.
        Elizabeth [/COLOR]

#4 bochisgirl2010

• 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:48 PM

Hi gals!! im happy to see im not the only Marina El Cid bride to be!! im getting married there april 9th, 2010, how┬┤s your planning going??! so exciting!!!

#5 aliceo

• 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

Do any of you have any info about this resort? Any pics? I'm still struggling to pick a place This one looks nice though!

#6 GroomsArePeopleToo

• 57 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:54 AM

Assuming this is El Cid in Puerto Morelos I will be in Puerto Morelos later this week ( family vacation over Christmas ) if I can gather any info or pics I would be happy to try. I will be checking the thread while there.

Happy Planning

#7 GroomsArePeopleToo

• 57 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:45 PM

I just came back from a site visit at El Cid. I met with Evangelina. The resort was very nice. I grabbed a few iPhone shots and picked up their brochure. They have a wonderful pier where they preform the weddings too. I give the resort a big thumbs up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users