Photo

Two things...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

... we're getting married at the Occidental Xcaret and I am bringing my own stuff to do my own centerpieces... but I want to use fresh flowers but don't want to pay the resort $8/a flower! I was thinking about going into Playa Del Carmen to a florist that's cash and carry... I will only have 6 tables so it's nothing too elaborate and all I need is a couple of flowers each... How feasible do you think that is?

Could anyone suggest an awesome reasonable photographer?

Thanks so much for the help!

S

#2 moiraw69

moiraw69
    • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

Hi, I'm getting married on 22 October at Occidental Xcaret, have you received info about the price of the flowers? I've got no info from the wedding co-ordinator so far. Are you having to get blood tests done in Mexico? Can the hotel arrange this for you?
      I think you can e-mail flower shops in Playa del Carmen direct, I think I'll be doing that if its $8 per flower!!

#3 moiraw69

moiraw69
      • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

Hi, I'm getting married on 22 October at Occidental Xcaret, have you received info about the price of the flowers? I've got no info from the wedding co-ordinator so far. Are you having to get blood tests done in Mexico? Can the hotel arrange this for you?
        I think you can e-mail flower shops in Playa del Carmen direct, I think I'll be doing that if its $8 per flower!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users