Riu Palace photographer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

We are getting married @ Riu Palace. Has anyone used Mango Productions....they are the hotels photographer? If so how did you like them. We are trying to decide between Bradley, Mango, or Daniel Jireh.
    Let me know what you think.

#2 Jerome Dieu

Jerome Dieu
    • Vendor
    • 105 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

Hola Jen,
      I'm Jerome from Mango Productions, if you need any infos about the resort please contact me.
      You can also see our photo gallery at the Riu by following that link:

Picasa Web Albums - MangoWeddings

and if you want to see our prices and packages at the Riu Palace please click on the link below and visit the packages section:

mango weddings at riu palace l photos and videos for your wedding in los cabos, cabo san lucas, san josĀ©.

I hope this would be helpful, happy planning.
      Jerome Dieu
      Wedding Photographer

Tel (from USA & Canada): 1 (925) 465 6146
      Local Phone (Los Cabos): 104 3643www.mangoweddings.netcontact@mangoweddings

#3 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
      • 75 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

Thanks. I also got your pics that you sent me of our date in the sand. Thankyou so much for doing that.

#4 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
        • 75 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:15 AM

For all of you looking for a photographer/videographer.....we used Mango Productions and they were excellent. I highly recommend them. We have beautiful pics & video to remember our special day.

#5 melinda234

• 37 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

I am going to use them in June too! Can you post some of your pics? or send them to me> melinda234@aol.com! Also, where was your reception? How did you decorate and do you flowers? Thanks- MElinda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users