Photo

Another BDW perk!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

Good news for all you cruise couples out there!

Our agency (Cruise Planners) is now working directly with TWE to plan our couples' upcoming nuptials at sea! Know that what means?? No more sitting on hold for hours...no more headaches from talking to one rep after another....no more mistakes and aggrevation! I am going to make sure it's smooth sailing for all my brides going forward!!

I have been in talks with TWE over the holidays and they are very responsive and looking forward to working with our brides. We will have dedicated reps for each cruise line that we will deal with, and we (meaning our agents) will be able to contact them first on your behalf to get the ball rolling on your wedding planning. Granted the process will still be the same...paperwork, requests for wedding locations etc, but we will be by your side from start to finish.

Our goal is to eliminate the frustration that some of you may be aware of and make planning a cruise wedding just as enjoyable as any other destination wedding. TWE is working hard to turn their image around and I am very excited to help them do that!

So for anyone considering a DW on a cruise ship, PM me or give me a call at 888-494-5477. I'll be happy to help. If you need current brochures from any cruise line, I've got them so I can send them out to you asap. And since I know many of you are on other forums too that are a little more active in the cruise discussions....please spread the word about this fantastic new BDW perk!

#2 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

that is great - thank you!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

Dina - do you function as a regular TA as well, or just a DW TA? Just wondering, cuz I want to go on a cruise for our anniversary this year... I am no where near ready to start looking into, just wondering if I could/should contact you when we are ready.

#4 TA Dina

TA Dina
        • 181 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carly
          Dina - do you function as a regular TA as well, or just a DW TA? Just wondering, cuz I want to go on a cruise for our anniversary this year... I am no where near ready to start looking into, just wondering if I could/should contact you when we are ready.
          Most definately. Just email or PM me whenever you are ready...

dina@sunkissedvacations.net

#5 nbhelms

nbhelms
          • 80 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

That's great!

#6 laycj18

laycj18
            • 76 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

That's awesome! Another reason to love BDW!!

#7 march132010

march132010
              • 1,057 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

thats great wish had known that when I made my crusie reservations!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users