Number of Songs?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sneaker165

• 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

Hi everyone. I leave in less than 2 weeks (ahh!) and I am now trying to pull together music for our ceremony. How many songs did everyone use for each part of the ceremony? I so far have 4 songs for when people are getting seated, only 1 song for the processional (Over the Rainbow, not sure if I will need two due to time?), 1 song for the license signing, and 1 for the recessional (trying to decide between Jason Mraz or Beach Boys).

Anyways, is this enough? Do I need two for the processional (I haven't been to the resort but the pictures show it may be a longer aisle). More for the seating at the beginning? Thanks so much for your help, this board has been invaluable to me.

#2 KathleenandDan

• 245 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:49 AM

Good question. I was thinking the same thoughts. I hope you get some replies. Is the Jason Mraz song I'm yours? That is our song. lol We are getting married in Jamaica and it reminded me of Jamaica the first time I heard it. Good luck to you. You are probably going crazy these last couple of days. Enjoy!!!

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users