Sandals 2010 Brides, Have a Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

I have a question for you 2010 Sandals brides. When are you going to book? I was going to book right away and then my loving fiance pointed out that we would save some money if we waited a few months when they started running 2010 specials. I am just sooooo ready to get it booked and feel like it is official. Is anyone else going crazy like me
    Kelly & Michael
    May 2, 2010

#2 acraig

• 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:52 PM

We are planning a July 2010 wedding at Sandals Negril. I've talked to my destination wedding travel agent. I was worried too about not getting the best deals - who wants to pay full price when you can get a percentage off - Anyway, she assured me that as long as the trip is not paid in full, they will honor the specials - so you will get the discounted rate. I am just like you and anxious to get it booked, it will make me feel much more at ease, and for me I am using destinationweddings.com, so my guests will be able to start making payments for their trip, so they won't be burdened with that huge payment. Hopefully this info is accurate, like I said it is coming from my travel agent, so I am taking her word that we will still get the specials, even if we book now.

#3 soinlove

• 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

We are planning a May 2010 wedding at Sandals, Negril, wooo hooo. We have not booked yet, planning to book by April 2009. As Acraig states, as long as your trip is not paid in full, discounted rates will still be honored. I am anxious and excited too.

#4 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

We booked our November 2009 wedding in March 2008. Once the '09 specials were released, Sandals was more than willing to adjust our rates to the room categories that it applied to. However, they are not going to contact you when the sale starts. I suggest checking their website on a monthly basis.

Happy Planning!

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:49 AM

have you contacted TA jennifer for sandals rates. she has great connections with sandals and is one of up and coming stars. she also has negotiated specials that are exclusive to BDW members.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users