Name: Sandals Italian Village

Where: Turks & Caicos
    City: Providenciales
    Airport Distance: 15 mins.
    Number of Rooms: 453
    Number of Categories: 12
    Number of Restaurants: 10

When Will It Open: February

Overview: It should be noted that this is not a standalone hotel but rather a brand new extension of Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa. The Italian Village is a $125 million expansion. The Italian Village features 162 family suites, bringing the total rooms at the resort to 615. The resort will also debut a series of teen programming including a new aqua-themed nightclub, called Liquid; DJ-training sessions at Scratch DJ Academy; a teen-only resort lounge called Trench Town; as well as tailored spa treatments at Beaches Resorts’ exclusive Red LaneSpa.

Best Room(s): The top two suites at the Italian Village are the Turin Water’s Edge Walkout Two Bedroom Imperial Family Suite and the Portofino Penthouse Water’s Edge Two Bedroom Imperial Family Suite. These two-bedroom suites also feature separate living room and dining room areas, with additional sleeping options to accommodate larger groups and family gatherings. Both top category suites feature ocean views, close distance to the beach and Beaches Resorts’ exclusive Butler Service.

Who to Sell it to: This property is great for groups,destination weddings gatherings, reunions, multi-generational travel, parents traveling with toddlers and teens.

A Parents Room at Beaches Italian Village
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 KimmyG

KimmyG
    • 520 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:12 PM

Has anyone had their wedding/ been to a wedding at Beaches Turks and Caicos?? Please share!

#3 KatelynMarie123

KatelynMarie123
      • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

I too would like to hear from someone firsthand...

#4 cookie82

cookie82
        • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:51 AM

I would also love to hear from someone about Beaches Turks & Caicos. We were originally considering Beaches Boscobel, but didn't want our guests (or ourselves!) to have to sit in a van for 2 hours traveling from the airport in Jamaica.

#5 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:54 AM

I'd love to help you ladies out! Beaches Turks & Caicos was amazing- everything was top notch!

#6 KatelynMarie123

KatelynMarie123
            • 66 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

I emailed you!!

#7 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

it sounds great. Beaches T&C was #1 on my list but we didnt think some of our guests could afford it. Now some of dh's family are going in November and invited us. I sooo wanna go but we dont have the money! I'm so bummed!
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#8 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:20 AM

danielle- did you sign up for SSG ? You'll save quite a bit (depending on what you booked when you travelled before!) and there was a promo where SSG members saved even more-not sure if that is still valid though!

The resort is amazing- if you can swing it at all I highly recommend going!

#9 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:06 AM

We are booked for BEACHEs turks and caicos for Saturday January 23rd! Can not wait!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users