Photo

Daniel Jireh reviews

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

Have any of you used Daniel. I have seen the pics on the site, but how do I know that Manuel didn't take them?
    If you have used him PLEASE let me know if you were happy.

Thanks

#2 ksandahl

ksandahl
    • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:40 AM

Hi Jen,

I used Daniel and I absolutely loved him! I would recemmend him without any hesitation! We were just married on 12/12/08 at Club 96 in the Palmilla community. We haven't received our photos yet but I've seen a few of them on his blog and they turned out great. I can't wait to see the rest! I wish we would have had more time with him! He was very friendly and fun to work with. He came earlier and stayed a little later and didn't charge us anymore either. His pics are very artistic and he does a lot with B&W and Sepia. He came very highly recommended from our wedding coordinator. When we met her in her office she had sample albums of the different photographers and I actually thought his photos were the best. I believe he was a Jr. Phototgrapher under Manuel so their photo styles are very similar.

Kristen =)

#3 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
      • 75 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:48 PM

Thanks!!!!!!!!

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

Oh I can't wait to see your pics :)

#5 AlmostaSeif

AlmostaSeif
          • 90 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

We booked Daniel after raving reviews from our wedding coordinator. He is very nice to work with. He is VERY quick at responding too. I can't wait too see what he does for our wedding!

#6 AlissaO

AlissaO
            • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:37 PM

We LOVED Daniel. He took beautiful pictures and sent us all 2500 pictures on three separate discs that were in leather-bound notebooks. He also sent an entire album for us. We were more than happy with his work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users