HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#811 misspaige

misspaige
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hey!

I also got that e-mail - which i found very frustrating since i've been threw 3 by the time i got that e-mail. I fly out in 38 days! I'm hoping everything will go perfect  but i have a feeling i'll have to start from scratch and let them know all my options again!

When is your wedding scheduled!?

#812 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
    • 610 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by misspaige 

Hey!

I also got that e-mail - which i found very frustrating since i've been threw 3 by the time i got that e-mail. I fly out in 38 days! I'm hoping everything will go perfect  but i have a feeling i'll have to start from scratch and let them know all my options again!

When is your wedding scheduled!?

My wedding is not till June, so I have a good 6 months to work with.  I understand your frustration, but I'm sure everything will fall in place perfectly! :)  Ever been to palladiumaddicts.net?  A very nice review was written recently who did no planning prior to her arrival.  Check it out!  It might calm your nerves...

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#813 misspaige

misspaige
      • 21 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:46 AM

yes i have, its a great website!

my new coordinator is awesome, i got EVERYTHING finalized with her in one day, that took 6 months with my other ones.

Which wedding package did you pick?

P.s. congradulations!

#814 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
        • 610 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

Currently, I'm set up for the Ruby Package.  Yourself?

We're scheduled to get married on the beach at 4p w/the Steel Band.  Then we're having the reception at 6p at the Blue Lagoon w/a DJ and a Zurielamaka show.  I'm so excited!!

Currently, still trying to figure out colors.  Is it wrong that I'm leaning towards Mango Tango for my MoH?!?  Who would have thought orange would be my wedding color! LOL

Are you using the resort's photographer or bringing someone in?

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#815 misspaige

misspaige
          • 21 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:38 PM

hey! i've started a planning thred in this website so most of my options are all there i'm compiling each day a little more!

We picked pearl sunset wedding at 4pm. No steel band or dj - however we are doing the upgraded "private reception" My colors are just red white and black. Simple enough.. not very tropically though.

I'm going to get the photos that come with the package but we brought our own photographer down - actualy worked out close to the same cost, although i thought the photos from the hotels website weren't all that bad!

For supper i chose the bubbas restaurant - and my menu is very classy (haha) not.

Appys - fried mozzerlla sticks

Soup - french onion soup

entree - bourbon street chicken or 5th ave new york

dessert - raspberry cheesecake

And i chose the "velvty vanilla spong" for my wedding cake and sent her a photo of my inspiration!

I made up a whole "welcome book" if your interested. It has everything for guests. ALL drink menus - alcoholic, non alcoholic and coffee options, restaurants menus,  buffett theme nights, all excursions, golf courses, rainy day activities , regular activities.

I'm excited for the beach ceremony - we decided to go barefoot, so it made it difficult for how to alter my dress so i can wear it with shoes also!

#816 misspaige

misspaige
            • 21 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:39 PM

http://www.bestdesti...11#post_1508100 is my planning thread!

#817 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
              • 610 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for all the information!!!  Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!!  I love your planning thread!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#818 jerseygal

jerseygal
                • Site Supporter
                • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:32 PM

Yes -- thanks for sharing all the info!

I'm sending good vibes to you for your wedding -- I'm sure it will be fantastic!

#819 jerseygal

jerseygal
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for sharing the great tips -- it seems like we have to be so careful while navigating the destination wedding planning world - because it is so full of sharks--- lol!

#820 Launs_l

Launs_l
                    • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

I am getting married there next month, i would love to see what you put together for a welcome book, i am trying to put mine together now.  you can send it to launa_l@hotmail.com if possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users