Photo

What great/ridiculous product have you bought off an infomercial?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#71 ~Angela~

~Angela~
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:14 PM

I ordered ProActiv when I was 14 years old. I am 27 now and I STILL use it! I refuse to give it up. I am not even sure if I am past the horrible acne stage now...hopefully yes, but when I tried to stop using the ProActiv, nothing I used made my face feel as clean. Yes, it ruins any piece of coloured clothing/towels you may have ....but as a result, you'll have beautiful skin! I know some people wouldn't agree with me and think it's crap but it honestly did work for me!

#72 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
      I ordered ProActiv when I was 14 years old. I am 27 now and I STILL use it! I refuse to give it up. I am not even sure if I am past the horrible acne stage now...hopefully yes, but when I tried to stop using the ProActiv, nothing I used made my face feel as clean. Yes, it ruins any piece of coloured clothing/towels you may have ....but as a result, you'll have beautiful skin! I know some people wouldn't agree with me and think it's crap but it honestly did work for me!
      I use ProActiv too, and I love it! Usually I order it on eBay b/c I can find it cheaper there but it does work!
      PS are you from Waterloo, IA??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users