What great/ridiculous product have you bought off an infomercial?
Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:10 AM
So out of curiosity, after watching an infomercial.......
1) What great product(s) have you bought?
2) What horrible product(s) have you bought?
3) What product(s) are you tempted to buy, but just not sure it's worth it?
I'll go first . . . .
1) The Suzanne Sommers' Thigh Master ~ I had great thighs for about a month then I lost the damn thing, hehehe.
2) A terrible ceramic flat iron that left me with nappy hair and split ends everytime I used it.
3) Some of the products I saw on Sunday night ~ has anyone bought these?:
- the "Shamwow" -- good lord it cleans up everything!!!
- the "Kodak ESP-7 All-in-one printer" -- I hate getting gouged by printer ink prices!!
- oh yeah and this makeup airbrush system -- the girls look so pretty after using it, but I have a funny feeling I'd end up looking like a fool if I tried
Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:01 AM
Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:56 PM
My mom just recently bought me (and my dog) a dog training video & equipment (leash,collar,etc). The trainer is called the Dog Father!! I hope it works...but who knows with these kookie infomercials!
Oh...and I want the Pedi-Pet. It's supposed to grind down the pets nails and it has some type of de-shedding brush thingy!
Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:06 PM
I wanted to but P90x from an infomercial. But I bought Power Half Hour instead after doing some research. Have yet to start it.
I forget what they are called, but the tubberware that all has the same size lids. I bought that. It's a great idea, but was so super cheap I threw it away.
Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:08 PM
i bought a food dehysrator years ago and don't know where it is but want another one. it made the best beef jerky and fruits rolls...yummy!
Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com / Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:27 PM
We just bought the Pedi-Pet from Petsmart but have yet to try it out.
My mom had a food dehydrator years ago I loved it! We would always make apple chips.
I am intrigued by the Debbie Someone Green Bags...
Mike got the Perfect Push Up through his rewards points at work.
Apparently I have a bunch of "ass seen on TV" stuff but I have only ordered the Nads everything else came from the store.
Occasionaly I am tempted to order the CD collections like Monster Ballads or the #1 hits of the 1970's but never do. LOL
Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:33 PM
Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:35 PM
Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:54 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users