Photo

Anyone who's like this photog? Need veteran eyes and opinions...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:56 AM

Ahh, i can't add heather's blog to google reader. it must not be set up for that.

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

ohh, but I can add stephanie's

she is great too!

#13 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        ohh, but I can add stephanie's

she is great too!
        Awesome, I'll let her know she's got some BDW fans ~ she's a member too but doesn't log on much.

Some of her wedding sessions that I'm absolutely inlove with are:

Stephanie Williams Photography Blog Erin + Ryan | Aspen Wedding part 2 -- check out the pic of the bride seeing the groom for the first time ~ that pic makes me cry.

Stephanie Williams Photography Blog ~ another gorgeous set!

Sorry to

On a side note Morgan ~ your photos are looking good!! I especially LOVE the Thanksgiving pics with all the super cute kiddies ~ and your alphabet search, too cool!!! I'll keep my eyes open for the letters you're still looking for

#14 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

There are many local options, many unique styles, here you'll find the right one!

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MarieSam
            Sorry to

On a side note Morgan ~ your photos are looking good!! I especially LOVE the Thanksgiving pics with all the super cute kiddies ~ and your alphabet search, too cool!!! I'll keep my eyes open for the letters you're still looking for
            Thanks! It was great to be home & have all these kids to photograph. I've been learning for 5 months now & I love it. We did the alphabet search on BDW. There is a thread called, "Photographers and photographer wanna-be's." We are on a break now because everyone got so busy. it's a fun game.

#16 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

I'm not sure what your budget is, but I hired Juan for my photographer and he does AMAZING work. Also Leigh Miller reminds me of this style as well.

#17 js212

js212
              • 18 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

looks like juan carlos and leigh win the votes! i know i definitely can't afford leigh, though. so sad.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarieSam
                So glad you saw the similarities too I'll let her know you'll be contacting her ~ I know she LOVES doing DW weddings. We're taking her to our 6/26/09 wedding in Akumal, Mexico and she'll be covering our Welcome Fiesta, entire wedding day, and doing a TTD session with us. We're also taking engagement pics in early 2009, so I'll post once I get em back. Her past clients have had nothing but great things to say and her second shooter is her husband, so they make an awesome team!! Good luck and I hope it all works out
                Marie, I'm sooo jealous! I got lost in her blog last night (surprise, surprise) and actually ended up e-mailing her. Just waiting for a reply now... You HAVE to post your pictures as soon as you get them! I'm so excited for you =D Thanks again for the referral~~~~~~~~!!!
                ~ Julie Song ~

#18 yamille

yamille
                • 1,460 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:43 PM

I agree with all the girls on here about similarities with the photogs mentioned.
                  Randomly as I was looking on Heather's website I realize my friend Elijah is on there! He's the groom shaving with the tattoos. Gorgeous work!

How random is that?

#19 thephotogirl

thephotogirl
                  • 158 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

Hi Julie - thanks for posting the link. Its always good to see what kind of photography brides like. Heather's work is beautiful! Like some other brides have suggested, photographers are happy to accommodate the styles their couples like in addition to shooting with their own style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users