Photo

Sayulita Wedding Planners

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MaraR

MaraR
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Looking for reccomendations on Sayuilta wedding planners. Would love your feedback!

#2 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

I highly recommend Andrea and Gabby from Sayulita Dream Weddings. Sayulita Dream Weddings

If I was having my wedding in Sayulita, I would have chosen them. Email Andrea and she will send you links to photos of wedding they have coordinated. She is very sweet and helpful, and I would entrust my wedding planning to her any day. I met with Andrea in Sayulita in May. They are a married couple, and they are both from the states, but they live full time in Sayulita. This means that they are easy to communicate with, but they also bring a lot of authentic Mexican style (if that is what you want) to your wedding.

Good Luck! Let me know if you have any more questions.

#3 MaraR

MaraR
      • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

THANKS for the info.

#4 loren

loren
        • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

I loved working with Marweddings www.marweddings.com, they are modern, creative, offer great ideas and are excellent at working within a budget. Communication is very fluent. They accomplished everything we asked for and gave a place to all my projects. I highly recommend them! Good luck and all the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users