SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#331 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:20 PM

Oh...I don't mind cooking! I love it actually!! :)
    But yeah...we'll say order in now & then if I have time I can whip something up (no pressure for me then!!) lol

Ummm...to bring?? Bathing suit for the hot tub...camera for incriminating pics (approval required before posting anywhere!)...air mattress if you have one...I have an extra blanket, but if you're a chilly willy then bring another...and last but not least booze!! What ever you want to drink is what you bring! I have a blender if you like that...I have frozen beer glasses if that's your thing...whatever!!

#332 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

My schedule went up the other day and unfortunately i am working...booo!!
      You ladies have a great time. I will do my best to make it to the next one forsure :)

#333 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:21 AM

Well...I just got a PM from Tanya...and she's out too. It's just me & you Kayte! It's up to you what you want to do - we can keep the plan as is, or we can just meet for dinner & drinks if you want. Or we can put it off until March sometime. It's up to you - I'm flexible!

Oh...btw...Tan you suck!! LOL

#334 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

I think we should do another poll for another day. Things are getting crazy around here trying to plan our Buck & Doe, and Im working a ridiculous amount of shifts in the next while. Im talking 8 - 12hr shifts in 11 days. I think I might die. Ive got so much crap to do in so little time. Sorry I havent been replying to anything either -- life is getting in the way of a lot of my fun things right now. Buck & Doe planning is going to be the death of us.

#335 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:24 PM

Sorry...double post

#336 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:24 PM

Booooo...you all suck!!!
              Or maybe I'm just the one with no life!! LOL
              Alright...when's the next available date for everyone?? I can't do March 7...April 4 is good for me since Jeff will already be out of town (I think), but you'll already be gone Kayte...or just leaving.

#337 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:01 PM

Another date is a good idea. Why don't we wait until Kayte returns from her wedding then we can all compare pics and stories.

#338 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

That's an awful long time!! LOL
                  But yeah...that makes sense!! I might have my pics sorted/edited/printed by then!!! When are you back Kayte?? What is a good date for you

#339 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:39 AM

Craig and I get back April 20th - schedule isnt up that far in advance yet, but pick a date and I could book it off. Ill be in the process of changing jobs when we get back from JA anyway... cant take the drive anymore! Too friggin long!

#340 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

I don't blame you there Kayte!! It must be so hard!! Especially with the long shift. When we were living in Brampton, Jeff was commuting to Kitchener & he hated it!! I couldn't do it...that's for sure! You guys could always move to Kitchener!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users