Photo

I need the opinion of my BDW girls once again!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:17 PM

Sorry Kayte...too late! Thanks for your opinion though!
    I went with monogram on the decanter & the one initial on the glasses. I agree with Alyssa that the full name might be too long.
    Hmmm...maybe I should have just went with the monogram on both! Grrr...oh well...what's done is done now! lol

#12 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
      Things are just crazy wonderful! Thought we might have a HM babe, but umm yesterday proved it to be wrong. Auntie came with a raging sinus infection.... LOL....
      Don't you just hate "auntie"...especially when she brings all the "cousins" along with her!! LOL

I'm glad to hear that things are so wonderful!!! And keep trying for that baby!!

#13 Amarillis

Amarillis
      • 1,913 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:53 PM

I love Alyssa's Idea - put the monogram on the decanter and the M on the glasses.,. that is an awesome gift!

you should post the same in groomsman gift ideas... i love this.

#14 chika

chika
        • 147 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          Sorry Kayte...too late! Thanks for your opinion though!
          I went with monogram on the decanter & the one initial on the glasses. I agree with Alyssa that the full name might be too long.
          Hmmm...maybe I should have just went with the monogram on both! Grrr...oh well...what's done is done now! lol
          That's what I would've chosen too! I can't wait to see them when they arrive. Will you post a picture?

It is a great idea - definitely worth posting in the attendant gifts section. Good buy!

#15 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:00 AM

Thanks Shelley! I'm expecting them any day now!
            In true BDW fashion I will post pictures when I get them!! :)
            (that is the only time I upload pics from my camera is when I have to post something for you girls!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users