Photo

Photo Souvenior

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 marisacastro

marisacastro
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

I have to say the same...Severine asked for my deposit about a month before my scheduled wedding date. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

#22 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
    • 113 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:04 AM

Well this is week 4 and no response. I am very aggravated!!!!! 4 emails and 2 phone calls. Has anyone spoken to them lately??
      33 Booked!!

#23 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
      • 347 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

I got a response within 4dys THEY ARE BOOKED.. .. I'm so mad I did not go with them when I firt read about them..

#24 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
        • 113 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

Does anyone have all the contact info for them?? I want to make sure mine info is right. I do not know why they are not returning my calls and email. I have been trying to get a hold of them and had no luck. I am ready to throw in the towel. LOL Thanks!
          33 Booked!!

#25 shellb

shellb
          • 533 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Their contact info is on their site:

Photosouvenir Punta Cana, Wedding Photographer Dominican Republic select Enter Site

Go to the Contact Us page. There's a form to fill out to book them (if you haven't done this, you should), along with their address, phone number and fax.

If Severine is still out of the country due to a family emergency and she is the one who completely runs the office it is understandable why you are not hearing back. They are very busy. She's probably only taking care of what she has too while she's away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users