Photo

Opice34's Cancun Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:01 PM

Great and informative review! I LOVE your dress!!!

#22 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

Congratulations. Great review. You look gorgeous I cant wait to see more pics and the ceremony location is stunning. I love how the waiters greeted your guests with margaritas at the welcome dinner. was that your idea or did they do that on their own? I'm so happy you had a great wedding!
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#23 Angela139

Angela139
      • 455 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:21 AM

Wow the non-pro pics are great, I can't wait to see the professional ones! Congratulations!!!

#24 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
        • 138 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

Congrats- Hilton was one of the places I checked out when I was doing site visits and the hotel is GREAT!! I am so glad it was amazing! I keep reminding myself to not stress (easier said than done) about planning, because everyone says once you get down there that it is relatively stress free :). I am also doing La Europea- do you think you can go in a day or two before the wedding and order the alchohol or did you order it further in advance? Also, out of curiosity, what is it by as a point of reference- by the big mall in hotel zone? Thanks and congrats again!

#25 R&V

R&V
          • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

Hello! Thank you for the great review! We are also getting married at the Hilton on April 19th, 2009 and your comments were so helpful! We would like to work with Carlos from DJ MANNIA. How did you get in touch with him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users