Sign in to follow this  
dursula

anyone doing a makeup or hair trial at a resort?

So based on the many DW bride pictures and posts, it seems like the hairstylists and make-up artists at the resorts are quite capable of pulling off some amazing looks.

My question: was showing them pictures the day of your wedding enough, or did/will you book a consultation with them with a makeup and hair trial before your wedding day?

Just wondering since I have about 2.5 days before our Wednesday wedding.

Oh and a bridal updo and makeup application is part of the wedding package.

I did a trial the night before I got married and I'm glad that I did for peace of mind on my wedding day. I was able to tell her the things I did not like about what she did the first time and she was able to fix it perfectly for my wedding. I did not do a trial for my make up and somewhat regretted it the day of my wedding. So I say defiantly do a trial if you have time and you can afford it. FYI...The trials are usually a little cheaper than the actual styling charges.

Me too! I did a trial Friday morning before my Saturday wedding. It was definitely peace of mind. We worked out any very minor things and on Saturday I could just sit and enjoy. Personally I think its worth the money.