Photo

Anyone remember a vintage looking wedding sign?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:20 PM

I remember seeing one on someone's post or planning journal, but now I can't find it. I have searched through a bunch of the planning journals and done a search and I haven't come up with anything.

I think it was a personalized sign saying "__________ Wedding" with an arrow or something? Does anyone remember this?

Thanks for your help!!

#2 adias.angel

adias.angel
    • 719 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:03 PM

Could it be something like this?

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

For some reason I can't see what you posted, but thanks for trying to help!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:09 AM

i remember a cute wedding sign in ann's legal ceremony pics. it was in hawaii.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:10 AM

oh personalized like their last name was in the blank?

#6 adias.angel

adias.angel
            • 719 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:13 AM

Sorry about that. Let me try again...

Click the image to open in full size.

#7 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
              • 397 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

i'm looking for a similar sign for the AHR....any ideas? i think my dad and i might try to DIY??

#8 KatyKo

KatyKo
                • 851 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  oh personalized like their last name was in the blank?
                  Yeh, it had either the couple's names or the last name in the blank...I just can't remember. I may just try to make one myself.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
                  i'm looking for a similar sign for the AHR....any ideas? i think my dad and i might try to DIY??
                  So funny...I am looking for it for my AHR as well...and just so happen we have the same theme for our AHRs. So cute! I can't wait to see your pictures to see if they are similar

#9 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
                  • 397 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KatyKo
                    So funny...I am looking for it for my AHR as well...and just so happen we have the same theme for our AHRs. So cute! I can't wait to see your pictures to see if they are similar
                    yeah, that's right! rustic receptions! where are you getting ideas?! we just sent the invites last weekend, and it's exciting to see the response cards come in the mail!!!

#10 KatyKo

KatyKo
                    • 851 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
                      yeah, that's right! rustic receptions! where are you getting ideas?! we just sent the invites last weekend, and it's exciting to see the response cards come in the mail!!!
                      Every once in a while I will google rustic wedding and see if anything comes up. So far, the only thing I have is:

- A glass container that sits on a wrought-iron stand for lemonade (or maybe a liquor drink-haven't decided)
                      - Some light blue, old mason jars to hold the wild flowers I will place on each table
                      - A couple of rustic looking signs I found in the Clearance section of Hobby Lobby...that say "Kiss Me" and "Laugh" that I will use as more table decorations
                      - A tin "barrel" or "bucket" that is oval shaped to put ice and bottles of some sort of drink in

But mine isn't until July...I'm just such a planner, I have already started!!

Can't wait to see pictures of yours I will probably draw some inspiration from it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users