New Here But Know Many

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 bestbride

bestbride
  • Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

Oops sorry, will change my name as requested..... and then should I post all the information about my business?

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bestbride
    Oops sorry, will change my name as requested..... and then should I post all the information about my business?
    yes - you have only one opportunity to do it - here in this thread, only once.

please acquaint yourself with the vendor rules like previously mentioned.

#13 bestbride

bestbride
    • Banned
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

I'm stymied, I can't see where to change my name other than deleting who I am now and re-registering under my company name. I thought I explained myself as to why I used the name bestbride as my signin. There is no intent whatsoever to deceive anyone, nor did I know that a sign in name could be a problem. I also thought that you couldn't post any of your information i.e. website, blog or anything until after you had gotten enough credits. That's why I didn't enlarge on my business. I think I'll just remove myself from this forum... thanks for all the welcomes anyway. I did get a P.M. already, so I hope my answer goes through ok to the original sender.

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

this is a good example why vendors should read the vendor rules that are sent to by pm when they first log in.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 KLO

KLO
      • 1,084 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

& Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users