Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride-chill-a View Post
Congrats Jennybell1, on making it official! How did he do it?

I had posted my review shortly after I got back, here is the link to it (it's on this forum pg.3cool.gif and it is long, which is why i'm not going to repost it here! LOL.
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...3/index38.html
Hi Jennifer,

I did read yours right after you came back - it was great! Thats why I had so many questions for you! Thanks again for posting it for us all!

My story - well its long too so here is the thread - and thanks for the well wishes!
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-2010-a-58677/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie&kurt View Post
I would love to see your pictures too! kma5004@yahoo.com I will be getting married at Sandos on June 14th (only 7 more weeks : )) How did you organize your wedding? Ceremony, toasts, pictures, dinner, then what did you do after dinner? There will be 17 of us in total.

Thanks!
Im right after you...June 18th. We will be staying June 18th-2nd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride-chill-a View Post
Congrats Jennybell1, on making it official! How did he do it?

I had posted my review shortly after I got back, here is the link to it (it's on this forum pg.3cool.gif and it is long, which is why i'm not going to repost it here! LOL.
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...3/index38.html
Hey Bride-chill-a,
This is kinda random but when you went down there did you get your wedding comped for having a certain number of guests with you or a certain # of for your guests staying so long? I was just asking because I was wondering if they went based on the total number of nights or I have also read a few things saying you have to have so many guests staying for like 7 or more nights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas city bride View Post
Hey Bride-chill-a,
This is kinda random but when you went down there did you get your wedding comped for having a certain number of guests with you or a certain # of for your guests staying so long? I was just asking because I was wondering if they went based on the total number of nights or I have also read a few things saying you have to have so many guests staying for like 7 or more nights
We got the Sandos Symbolic Package for free, as that one comes free when you book 5 or more rooms for a 7 night stay. Anything outside of that package, we just added 'a la carte' style, as it worked out cheaper that way. Hope that answers your question!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride-chill-a View Post
We got the Sandos Symbolic Package for free, as that one comes free when you book 5 or more rooms for a 7 night stay. Anything outside of that package, we just added 'a la carte' style, as it worked out cheaper that way. Hope that answers your question!

Do you mind sharing what extras you paid for and how much extra out of pocket you paid over and above the "free Sandos Symbolic wedding?"
I just dont want any surprises and want to be as prepared as I can be when going down there.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybell1 View Post
Do you mind sharing what extras you paid for and how much extra out of pocket you paid over and above the "free Sandos Symbolic wedding?"

I just dont want any surprises and want to be as prepared as I can be when going down there.

 

Thanks

Sure....I purchased/paid for my bouquet, 5 bouquets for my bridesmaids, 2 corsages, the gazebo with tulle, the minister and flowers that line the aisle. I paid $50 for my bouquet, $35 for each BM, $20 for each corsage, $220 for Gazebo with Tulle, $350 for the minister and $20 for the flowers that line the aisle. I think that's about it, but I feel like I'm forgetting something.

 

There won't be any surprises so long as you are clear in what you want. I would recommend writing it all down on what you agreed on, to confirm it all in your appointment with Maria. You'll be fine.

 

Hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride-chill-a View Post
welcome4.gif

Sure....I purchased/paid for my bouquet, 5 bouquets for my bridesmaids, 2 corsages, the gazebo with tulle, the minister and flowers that line the aisle. I paid $50 for my bouquet, $35 for each BM, $20 for each corsage, $220 for Gazebo with Tulle, $350 for the minister and $20 for the flowers that line the aisle. I think that's about it, but I feel like I'm forgetting something.

There won't be any surprises so long as you are clear in what you want. I would recommend writing it all down on what you agreed on, to confirm it all in your appointment with Maria. You'll be fine.

Hope that helps!
Thank you thank you for sharing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOTBRIDE, I really don't recommend renting out the disco. It smells really terrible in there (imagine 300 cats urinating everwhere) and its not that nice. In my opinion, save your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×