Photo

Our Video by Luis Chavez (Tags: Puerto Vallarta, Mayan Palace, Our Lady of Guadalupe)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Hi Ladies,

I was able to four of five parts of the raw footage we got by Luis. I was very, very pleasantly surprised. I decided last minute that I wanted a video and our amazing WC Priscilla, booked Luis a week prior to arriving in PV. We paid about $650 for about 6 hours of coverage, I believe.

The video is very long, each about 1/2 hour increments.

PV Wedding
    PV Wedding

Our Ceremony at Our Lady of Guadalupe, Malecon

PV Wedding
    PV Wedding

Cocktail Hour- Mayan Palace (Sunset Bar), Mariachi, shows jetty

Part_3_Cocktail_Dinner_1st_Dances.mpeg
    PV Wedding

Intro Reception, First dances, shows decor, Enlace Band

PV Wedding
    PV Wedding

First dances, open floor

Here is our photogs info :) I will update the thread tonight, I have to get back to work!

Luis Chavez Video Produccion

Tel US: 1 ( 305 ) 675 1410 Tel MX: + ( 52 322 ) 293 2216
    Cel MX: + ( 52 322 ) 3060 860
    www.luischavez.com.mx info@luischavez.com.mx

UPDATED TO INCLUDE REVIEW:

I don't recall speaking with Luis at all, I did see him around obviously, however I was so pleased with the video. Luis was supposed to meet us at the airport before we left, however our flight was canceled and we ended up leaving earlier then planned so he mailed the dvd's and raw tapes here.

I was really happy with the quality of the video. The edited dvd was really nice and included music, I had no idea he was editing the video at all. We honestly picked the cheapest package. The only negative was that all three copies of the edited dvds were scratched. We can watch them on a cheap dvd but I could not rip the video to make copies. We contacted Pris and Luis, but DH never f/u so we never got a good copy. Oh well.

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:13 PM

I don't if it's just my computer, but the links aren't working. I'm dying to see them!

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Leia78
        I don't if it's just my computer, but the links aren't working. I'm dying to see them!
        That's odd. It works for me. If anyone is having issues, please let me know. I uploaded it using google video. If you are still having issues go to google.com and search "PV Wedding" using the google/video search.

#4 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
        • 985 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:59 PM

I just checked them out and they all seem to be working for me. I didn't watch all the videos all the way through but they do open and play from here.

#5 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
          • 375 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

Your photos are so beautiful! Teaser shots! Man I bet you cant wait to see all of them. Congrats! I love PV

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by photographybyjessica
              Your photos are so beautiful! Teaser shots! Man I bet you cant wait to see all of them. Congrats! I love PV
              Thank you Jessica. I actually do have them. The links are in my sig (pro pics 1 and pro pics 2).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users