Various Wedding items for sale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cincin

cincin
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from our destination wedding in Jamaica and it was absolutey the bast day of my life and everything turned our wonderful!!
    I have some items that I never used. Either I bought too many or didn't need to use any of the items. Here they are:

1. Crossword puzzle books. I purchased these from Target and used them for our welcome bags. I'm selling them for $1.00 each. I have a total of 7 of them.

Click the image to open in full size.

2. Glass Cylinder Vases. They are 9x4. I was going to use these for our private reception with the floating candles but I ended up not bring them with us. So these are brand new and have never been used. I am selling these for $4.00 each. I purchased these at Hobby Lobby and I have a total of 5 vases.

3. Starfish Wine Bottle Stoppers. I got these to put in the welcome bags but I bought more than we needed. I am selling these at $2.00 each. I purchased these off ebay and I have a total of 10 available.

4. Artifical silk flowers. I have two bags of silk flowers. One is a yellow/orange color and the other is a light yellow. There are a total of 100 rose petals in each bag. I purchased these off ebay but ended up not using these also. I am selling these at $2.00 each.

5. Floating Candles. I have 4 white floating candles. I purchased these from Hobby Lobby. I will sell these at $1.00 each.

6. Welcome Bags. I have 8 Lauhala tote bags that I purchased online from Ailanakai.com. They are 12x10x4. I was able to fit a lot of items in these bags including personalized towels that we ordered for our guests. I will sell these for $3.00 each.

7. Chrome Table Number Card Holders. I have 6 table number holders that I never used. I purchased these off ebay also. They are 9" and I am selling these for $19.00.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the items and I will let you know about shipping costs.

Thank you!

#2 mandalaybay3071

mandalaybay3071
    • 58 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

I'll take the totes! I'll PM you.
      Thank you! YAY!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users