Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides Unite

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

Great thanks for the reply. Once you filled out the form how did you get it back to the WC? Did you mail it, email or fax it? I have been trying for almost 6 weeks now just to set up my date. The total lack of response here is starting to not sit well with me at all.
    http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#72 JuliaGoolia03

JuliaGoolia03
    • 14 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

I just scanned it and emailed it back.

Yeah, it sounds like they are still just trying to get caught up with everything and everyone. Hopefully, the communication will improve once they have a better handle on all of the upcoming events.

Attached Files

#73 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
      • 361 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

Thanks Julia for all your help! I just scanned mine and emailed it back to Lori and Nina.
        You were right Lori answered my email yesterday. Maybe she is dedicating one day a week to responding to all emails now.

So what day are you getting married?

#74 JuliaGoolia03

JuliaGoolia03
        • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:52 PM

hey tiffandmarv! we are getting married, on monday, may 31st, 2010..memorial day! i should probably get that updated in my profile... :)

Has anyone done ceremony in the morning and reception in the evening? We are doing the ceremony at 11am (in case people need to fly back the same day) and the reception at 5pm (for the sunset and dinner and all that good stuff). But I'm not sure what to do with my people in between other than tell them to have lunch and take a swim...

#75 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
          • 361 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:08 PM

That is a great wedding date, I had originally chose that weekend too but changed because my best friend's baby is due at that time and I really wanted her to be able to make my wedding.

I think your idea of lunch and pool time sounds perfect!!

#76 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
            • 198 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:13 AM

wow, Im having that issue too. Our wedding was booked for 2pm because the 4 pm was booked. err! :) Congrats to whomever got it!! And our "reception" gathering isn't in till later like 6 or 8.. what on earth do I do about our guests till then. . I know this kinda sounds selfish but I was hopping we could make that DAY our day. I'd hate for it to fee like we had our wedding and it took 20 minutes and then the rest of the day was "another vacation day" ... anyone else feel like this or not know what to do with the rest of the day.. I would love ideas, oh and Julia.. are you going to wear your dress to the reception that is much much later? Im torn I want to wear my dress but I don't to feel stupid for putting it back on

#77 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
              • 361 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

I know of a bride that married at 2pm whose reception was also scheduled for later in the evening. Right after the wedding, the bride/groom and all their guests jumped on a Catamaran and partied the afternoon away. They were back at the resort in time for the evening reception.

#78 JuliaGoolia03

JuliaGoolia03
                • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Islandbride2b
                  oh and Julia.. are you going to wear your dress to the reception that is much much later? Im torn I want to wear my dress but I don't to feel stupid for putting it back on
                  ah, sorry islandbride! i fell off the face of the earth for a few weeks for work stuff...
                  hmm, if it were up to me, i would wear sweats all day! but yeah, i'm thinking I'll put the dress back on. it might feel a little stupid, but the torture that i would have to endure at the hands of my mother if i wasn't wearing my dress at my reception would definitely not be worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users