Photo

Does anyone have any experience with SmarTours?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Myen

Myen
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:40 PM

FI and I are interested in the following tour for our honeymoon:

Vietnam & Angkor Wat

I was wondering if anybody has ever travelled with this company or if anyone has visited any of the places listed in the itinerary.

Any info is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 bumbles

bumbles
    • 574 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:59 PM

Your honeymoon sounds awesome! I traveled in those countries a few years ago and it was so much fun. You *have* to visit the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields in Phnom Penh. Our museum guide's family was affected by the Khmer Rouge and it was an unforgetable experience talking to her about it. If you are pressed for time, definitely the museum instead of the Killing Fields.

#3 Myen

Myen
      • 102 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Fanny
        Your honeymoon sounds awesome! I traveled in those countries a few years ago and it was so much fun. You *have* to visit the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields in Phnom Penh. Our museum guide's family was affected by the Khmer Rouge and it was an unforgetable experience talking to her about it. If you are pressed for time, definitely the museum instead of the Killing Fields.
        Thanks so much, Fanny, for your input. I'll have add that to our itinerary as a must see.

#4 nylalany

nylalany
        • 625 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

My aunt and uncle used them for a trip to Turkey and LOVED them. They are now trying to decide on Peru vs. Brazil for another tour with them. They said the group was really interesting with a range of ages from 30 - their age (early 60s), and all intelligent, active folks. They were referred by friends also loyal to SmarTours. But I haven't been on any personally so who knows, can't really tell you from personal experience. I'm jealous you're going to SE Asia - that is where I wanted to go (or Indo), but we're saving up miles for biz class still.

#5 keveenjones

keveenjones
          • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:54 AM

Before Few months ago we can go for enjoy our honeymoon at Italy with Smatours. We can enjoy honeymoon trip with smartours very good. The hotel arrangement and food arrangement was great. Guides are very helpful for smartours.So I would lie to highly recommend using Smartours to book your trip.
            Mistakes are the portals of discovery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users