Photo

Has anyone ever seen this dress in person?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tbird
    Here's a random question...is it ok for the groom to see your dress at all, or just not you in it? haha

I trust his judgement in everything clothing related so it is hard not to show him these pictures :)
    I prefer for him to not see the dress until I am in it on our wedding day, but I guess it is completely up to you.

It has been very hard for me to not talk to him about it because I talk to him about everything, I just feel for us it will make that day even more special :)

Good luck with finding the dress...I look forward to seeing if you get it

#12 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tbird
      Here's a random question...is it ok for the groom to see your dress at all, or just not you in it? haha

I trust his judgement in everything clothing related so it is hard not to show him these pictures :)
      I tried the dress on at David's and it was so not flattering to my body. I think you just have to go try it on.

Here's what I did. I showed my DH about 10 different gowns in magazines to get a feel for what he liked. Some were dresses I was considering a a few were "decoys" so he would still be surprised to see my in my dress.

#13 latinalocany

latinalocany
      • 215 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:08 PM

i did the same as erin b. i show him a magazine and told him to show me all the dresses he liked, so i can make sure he would like the dress. he did choose mine and didnt know it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users