Married with Children...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBride1317

• 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

Hello all! I am having a destination wedding for the whole beauty of it, of course... But most all it the reason is because I am not only going to marry my love, but his children as well. He has 2 children 7 and 9 years old. I believe a week together in any destination will involve them so much more than a one night event..If anyone has ideas or advice to make our time more memorable please let me know. I also have alot of ideas to incorporate the children into any wedding!

Thank You

#2 RedDiamond

• Banned
    • 242 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:39 PM

Have you already started looking at destinations that might be child friendly? Atlantis, Disney World, etc?

#3 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

We are including my daughter in the sand ceremony.
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#4 MsSunshine

• 415 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:34 PM

Welcome and congrats! Check out Cancun or Riviera Maya area. They have child friendly resorts and plenty to do for families in Mexico. You can incorporate the children to participate in a sand ceremony and a reading.

#5 BeachBride1317

• 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:59 PM

Thank You girls for your advice. I will incorporate them in the sand ceremony. I saw the sand fame and I LOVE it! I am deciding a location that is kid-friendly. I am looking into USVI, and bahamas/atlantis. I would love to do disney but I am more into a beachy resort destination for the wedding. My wedding band will also have all of our birthstone colors, I think that will look beautiful. and, they will also be involved in the vows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users