Sign in to follow this  
Bianca

What's Your Favorite Drink?

hmmm something new?

lynchburg lemonade

cosmo

chocolate martini

Caipirinha (Brazil's most famous drink; it contains Lime Juice, Cachaza or Guaro(Brazilian tequila), and sugar

or ask the bartender for a favorite they know how make really well!

my personal favs are a "tom collins", a "top shelf margarita, with a shot of grand marnier, extra salt on the rim and definitely on the rocks" or an iced cold Heineken.

Vodka Collins is what I ALWAYS order... I think I am in a drink rut too. Champagne mixed in drinks are soooo yummy!! They have a drink called a Flirtini that has it in it .. I drink them like water and then Jay well he just giggles the whole way home... LOL

I LOVE chocolate martinis! Not great when you're watching your weight though. Other than that I stick with either margaritas (with fresh lime juice, no pre-mixed) or the old standby of Absolut, tonic, lime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
Vodka Collins is what I ALWAYS order... I think I am in a drink rut too. Champagne mixed in drinks are soooo yummy!! They have a drink called a Flirtini that has it in it .. I drink them like water and then Jay well he just giggles the whole way home... LOL
I've never heard of a flirtini, but it sounds fun...what's in it besides champagne?

Depends...I love Mojitos but they have to be made from scratch (fresh) and I perfer them when it's really hot. Mai Tai's are usually good too. Depends on the bartender.

I must say I'm a wino!!!