Getting Close - Riu Palace Questions No 2.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Ziggymo

• 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by jennyle0082
    Hi Girls,
    I am getting married at the RIU Palace on the 24th. We have about 50 people coming and did not want a "semi private" reception. So.. we rented out the entire San Jose restaurant for $1800.00 from 6:30-11:00. They give you a choice of menus for the restaurant and it includes beer and wine. We wanted to have enough room to dance and not have to worry about other people since our party is kinda big.

That might be an option that you would want to think about. If you have any other questions, just let me know.
    We also are having ~60 guests and reserved the entire restaurant for our reception. Congrats Jennyle! Please let us know how it went when you get the chance.

#12 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

I am sooo jealous! We just got back from Cabo on Saturday. Our wedding was absolutely amazing!! You girls will love the Riu Palace-everyone in our group had an amazing time!!
      I wish I was still there.....
      D & K
      October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#13 KristinaV

• 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:20 AM

That is great to hear. Congratulations on your wedding. I am glad everything went well for you. I have less then 3 weeks until I get there. It could not come faster.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users