• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    dang - everyone got theirs for so cheap, I had to pay $5.50! i hope i wasn't bidding against someone on here. oh well - still a good price!
    Wonder if we were bidding against each other I did a bid of .99 but lost the bid this morning. If it was you, I don't mind, glad someone on here got them! I'll bid at a later date.

#42 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:12 PM

oh no - sorry! that's why i tried to ask lsat night - but it may have been too late. i do see 2 more to bid on!

#43 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
      • 259 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        oh no - sorry! that's why i tried to ask lsat night - but it may have been too late. i do see 2 more to bid on!
        Oh don't worry about it.... I wasn't sure if I wanted them this early, since my wedding isn't until October so that is why i only bid .99. I am really glad you were the one that won them. Congrats!!!

#44 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
          Was it actual Banana Boat brand? I went last night and our DT didn't have the official Banana Boat brand, but the stuff they did have that was SPF30 was designed exactly like BB (orange and blue bottle like BB)... We wound up picking them up anyways, but had hoped to get a name brand so people wouldn't hesitate to use the stuff...

We also found a nice little "First Aid" kit with different size bandages and antibiotic wipes. And some Curad "Spray Bandage".... I bought a can of that just to check it out and I actually like it--- I can feel the layer of spray on my skin and it's nice to not have to wear a bandage! (no clue how effective it really is tho!)
          Yeah, it was actual banana boat- that's why I was so excited because we really wanted something name brand too!

Great find on the bandage stuff!

#45 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:03 PM

Yes I went to nearest Dollar tree last night as well and they were all sold out, good buy for you Sarah. We ended up going to Target and bought Banana Boat spf 30 and Spf 15. They are on sale now and they had there own display by the registers, they were in packs of 2 for 8.99. Normally one is 5.99! So you are still saving money, not as much as sarah but some!

#46 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:32 AM

Congrats Ann, one less thing to look for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users