• 5,112 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:33 AM

oh, good to know!

#32 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:04 PM

Now I really just want to get out of work! I'll have to stop by there on my way home--- there's one just around the corner from me. That is so perfect Sarah! I was worried that I would find sunscreen for $1, but that it would be some really cheap, maybe not so trustworthy, off-brand that no one has heard of.

Thank you!!!

#33 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:06 PM

I know, me too. That's why I had bought Coppertone Sport in a 1oz container at Walmart just so I'd have SOMETHING but was crossing my fingers that something good would show up. I've been religiously checking the dollar stores every week and I got there yesterday literally as they were putting it out on the shelf. I bought 12 of the 15 bottles they had!

#34 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
          I just got huge bottles of Banana Boat sunscreen spf 30 at Dollar Tree yesterday for $1 eash- I was so excited!
          Fabulous find!

#35 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:03 AM

so is anyone bidding on this auction? i was considering bidding, but don't want to compete with anyone on this site - that wouldn't be smart!

eBay: 1 CASE SEA & SKI ALOE AFTER SUN THERAPY 36 CANS CASE (item 260104504669 end time Apr-11-07 06:30:52 PDT)

#36 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:16 AM

FYI - I just checked my bottle of this stuff that I have (bought at a store) and it has an expiration date on the bottom of the can. Not sure how strict those dates are - but thought I'd let ya'll know!

#37 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:27 AM

Ours had nothing on the bottom, weird?!? Happy Bidding :o)

#38 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 08:32 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                  I just got huge bottles of Banana Boat sunscreen spf 30 at Dollar Tree yesterday for $1 eash- I was so excited!
                  Was it actual Banana Boat brand? I went last night and our DT didn't have the official Banana Boat brand, but the stuff they did have that was SPF30 was designed exactly like BB (orange and blue bottle like BB)... We wound up picking them up anyways, but had hoped to get a name brand so people wouldn't hesitate to use the stuff...

We also found a nice little "First Aid" kit with different size bandages and antibiotic wipes. And some Curad "Spray Bandage".... I bought a can of that just to check it out and I actually like it--- I can feel the layer of spray on my skin and it's nice to not have to wear a bandage! (no clue how effective it really is tho!)

#39 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:33 AM

dang - everyone got theirs for so cheap, I had to pay $5.50! i hope i wasn't bidding against someone on here. oh well - still a good price!

#40 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
                    • 153 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:22 AM

Hey Ladies,
                      I recieved my ebay after sun care and I don't have an expiration date on any of the bottles. I did try one and it went on very nice and has a nice faint scent. It was a great buy at $0.99 for the case!! Thanks for posting the listing!!
                      FYI - Target has a lot of great name brand $0.99 travel items. I picked up some of my after sun care (fruit of the earth aloe) there before I found this post. they also have sun screen and hand sanitizer and a bunch of other stuff.

Oh and for all the Dreams brides....they provide spf 8 sunscreen in each room (which we used and really liked). If you still want to put sunscreen in your OOT bags...go for the high spf! We decided not to do the sunscreen and put the after sun care instead.
                      Happily Married 1/25/08
                      Dreams Resort, Cancun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users