4 Season

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the 4 Seasons Hotel in the DR. I did a search for it and didn't see anything. My FFIL suggested it for our honeymoon but wanted to get yalls take on it. I'm going crazy trying to find the perfect place.

#2 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

I was told that the 4 seasons in the DR was all inclusive, and it's been open for quite some time. My FFIL has a friend who goes there every year. I'm so confused right now.

#3 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

Thanks for all of your help!!!

#4 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

You're the bestest!

#5 laybar

laybar
          • 249 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

ok.. so I was at an incentive trade show last week where a bunch of hotels were exhibiting.. apparently, the four seasons is opening up as part of casa de campo.. which is in la romana about 45 min - an hour from punta cana.. not sure about the details, but i think it opens in late 2009, although casa de campo is open & you can do non inclusive & all inclusive.. here's an article for you:
            Four Seasons to build US$120M luxury hotel in Dominican resort - DominicanToday.com

#6 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:11 PM

Why the heck do they have to make things so difficult and confusing ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users