Pink Eye!!! Grrrrr

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:29 PM

Ok wtf on top of everything else I wake up this morning with freaking PINK EYE!!!

Went to the doc this afternoon and he confirmed it. On some prescription eye drops called Tobramycin 2 drops every 3 hours.

I woke up earlier and Martin was telling me "Open them all the way" and I was like, "Huh? I am!" LOL

Nastiness... I've never had pink eye as an adult. I'm sure I did at one point as a kid but not that I can remember... argh.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

Awwww I'm sorry you have pink eye. I know how that is.
      Try not to touch your face and eyes and if you do just make sure you wash your hands and take your drops faithfully. It'll get better soon.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

Thanks Angel. I have been washing my hands like a maniac. I just feel so bad because I was around a bunch of friends and family (including 2 7 year old little girls) yesterday and I REALLY hope I didn't infect them too!! (thought it was just allergies)

They hurt like hell - especially at night and early in the morning for some reason... hopefully these drops will kick in soon!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

Oh and btw how long does this usually take to clear up if you're on drops? I'm supposed to take them for 5 days...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#5 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

I remember when my FI had it by the 3rd day his were fine. But make sure that no fan or AC vent is near you because that could make it worse.

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:00 PM

Hmmm ok good to know! We have fans all around - will switch that!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#7 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

Oh, and try not to reuse your face cloths over again. And depending on how you lay your head you may want to change your pillowcases, just until your aren't contagious anymore.
                Hope you feel better.

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Angel
                  Oh, and try not to reuse your face cloths over again. And depending on how you lay your head you may want to change your pillowcases, just until your aren't contagious anymore.
                  Hope you feel better.
                  Shoot, guess that means we'd better do laundry stat huh! ;P

Funny thing is I've had this irritation since Friday evening and Martin hasn't gotten it at all and obviously we share the bed and all that jazz

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#9 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

I think we need to put you in a bubble to prevent any more illness with you! Poor thing!

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LALA
                      I think we need to put you in a bubble to prevent any more illness with you! Poor thing!
                      I think so too!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users