Need a caterer for El Encanto Inn?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gabride

• 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:32 PM

We are getting married in May of 2009 and haven't been able to find very many choices for caterers and I have contacted Lazy Gourmet and they haven't gotten back to me. Does any have any recommendations?

Thanks for any help that can be provided

#2 W&E

• 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

Hi! Blanca at El Encanto recommended casillas catering we met with the owner Guerillmo and did a tasting when we were down there and the food and presentation was phenomonal. We went with him to pick out the linens and he can pretty much customize and do anything you can think up. I highly recommend him! Good luck, let me know if you need more info here is his web site http://casillascatering.com/

#3 BandB

• 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

We also used Guillermo from Casillas Catering and he was fantastic. The food was great, the presentation was great, and he had everything we wanted in terms of table settings and he was very accomodating.

#4 ally725

• 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:56 PM

I am thinking of holding my wedding at El Encantanto but cant seem to find many pictures of weddings held there. Would any of you be open to sharing some of your pictures from your wedding there with me? Would be greatly appreciated !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users