Sign in to follow this  
sfbridetobe08

Dream Brides- Where are your guests staying?

For all you gals have your wedding at Dreams Cancun, are all of your guests staying at the resort? If not, what other options are near and how much additional does it cost to have outside guests attend wedding & reception? Thanks, Amy

I didn't give my guests other options for a couple of reasons,

1. I was hoping by not giving options everyone would just stay at dreams & we wouldn't have to pay for day passes

2. We really wanted to be able to spend time with our guests and if they are at different resorts we won't be able to

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
dreams cancun is located in an area with lots of resorts...omni is a less expensive option...the day passes are $65 per person/per day.
Is there an option of an evening pass? And if so do you happen to know the time of evening? Cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENDASTAR View Post
Is there an option of an evening pass? And if so do you happen to know the time of evening? Cost?
brenda,

i do not know of dreams cancun having an event only pass but i bet you can negotiate one...dreams PV has one.

we are hoping that everyone stays at dreams. we are not offering any other suggestions, in hopes that people will choose dreams. A huge part of why we wanted the DW was to have the chance to hang out with the friends and fam for a few days!