Photo

Wedding Planner or Not?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 SAM

SAM
  • 542 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:15 AM

I agree you should have a WC since you are having a large group. Check out Yelp, they may have reviews along with the BBB.

#12 mich3l3

mich3l3
    • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

Yeah, that was probably the most shocking experience I've had sinced I started planning my wedding. I can understand that WC's are in the business to make money but the tone of the conversation was just ....bad.

Anywho, after that call I spoke with Dianna Shitanishi w/ Hawaii Weddings and Events and have a positive impression of her. My fiance and I are scheduled to meet with her on the 27th of this month during our trip to Hawaii - I'm pretty excited! =)

#13 Macphail

Macphail
      • 588 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

Best of luck with your wedding plans mich313! Let me know how the WC works out. It will be good to know for referrals for our clients!

#14 mich3l3

mich3l3
        • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

will do! =)

#15 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

The last thing you want to be is stressed out so I would recommend finding another on that makes YOU feel comfortable that a quality job will be done and also in a seamless manner.

#16 fionalin74

fionalin74
            • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

We hire Dianna Shitanishi as our wedding planner for our wedding at June this year. Things are pretty so far. She is very responsive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users