Photo

*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#41 SBlake

SBlake
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:10 PM

Morgan, you'll be back to wearing belly shirts in no time! I think I'm going to try on the bikini I want to wear on my honeymoon and do a before and after shot. I don't know if I have the courage to post it though! But I'm sure I'll really be motivated after that!

#42 SBlake

SBlake
    • 150 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:18 PM

Alright, I just tried to take those pics by myself. Not working out so well. I might have to enlist my FI's help. That should be interesting!

#43 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

So I just weighed myself... and I weigh MORE than I did at the beginning of BL3...
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#44 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

okay girls, I am in and here is what I would consider my 1st goal...
        Click the image to open in full size.
        I would like to be back to my pre baby weight

here was my biggest point, the day before I had Ainsleigh
        Click the image to open in full size.

so my goal would be to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, and then beyond that I would like to get back to my wedding weight. We plan to have another baby in about two years (or at least get preggo in two years) and I don't want to be heavy before getting pregnant again.

I really don't know how well I can do this whole thing because I really don't have a whole lot of time, but I will do my best. You girls are my motivation!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#45 NotYourAverageDW

NotYourAverageDW
        • 361 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          before her wedding last year, my friend did a boot camp. she took a before picture, and then every week or so she took a picture - in the same outfit, same position, and same place in her house. it was easy to compare that way. and WOW could you totally see the results. it was great motivation for her.

for me, if i don't think the exercise is working, i won't keep it up. but if i saw results ... that would definitely motivate me to keep it up!
          That's genius! I may not see much of a difference on a day to day basis but if I can see one tiny shred of improvement it will be all the motivation I need!

So...what happen now...we go about our daily life...journal in this thread about our experience and once as week send off our accountability shots?

#46 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:32 PM

well I took a good first step, Ainsleigh and I took a walk tonight-we did walk to Baskin Robins, but we still walked!
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#47 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

Well, weight and pic sent... **sigh**

#48 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              well I took a good first step, Ainsleigh and I took a walk tonight-we did walk to Baskin Robins, but we still walked!
              LMAO... yes, at least you still walked... it burned off some calories. :)

#49 sunset78

sunset78
              • 1,280 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:56 PM

Today did start off well... until lunch time when they had a last minute staff gathering to welcome the new co-op students and new workers... ugh... fried chicken and fries... why do they pick the most unhealthiest stuff for things like that?

#50 sunset78

sunset78
                • 1,280 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

But I'm off to agility for a hour... lots of running with my dog...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users