Sign in to follow this  
MAK

Engagement Pictures- NYC

Hello,

My fiance and I just took some amazing engagement photos in NYC. I stumbled upon this site...New York City Tours by PhotoTrek Tours of NYC

What I loved about this is it's a tour as well as a photo shoot. Plus you don't have to buy prints you get all your images mailed to you on a cd to do whatever you want it. ( we received 175 pictures)

The price for a 2 hour tour was $250.00.

I'm still new to this site. So i will private message you the pictures)

Dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK View Post
We decided to go with Agaton Strom. We're taking our pics on October 12, 2008! Now we have to figure out our locations ; )
Agaton is doing our pics on 10/5, so I'll let you know our locations and how it goes. I am letting him choose the locations. I can't wait.

Hey Guys,

We decided to go with Agaton Strom (thanks Katy). He was GREAT!

We did our photos last weekend and we had the slideshow and the disk by Friday.

Here's a link to my blog in case you want to view some pics.

Thank you all for your help!!

Mona

Mona y Dave

Locations:

Central Park & Brooklyn Bridge

Mona-

Your pics are beautiful! I love love love them. The locations are great and you are right about the lighting being good, especially in the park. The bridge shots are amazing. Agaton is really talented! I am so glad you are happy with them!

Katy

Katy,

Thank you so much for the nice comments. Your pics are beautiful as well... I was thoroughly impressed with your photobook ; )

Mona

We didn't have engagement photos taken, but our ceremony photographer is Yun Gen Yang Yun Gen Yang photography . Our reception photographer is Arek Kadzielewski lovemorephoto.com .

We have 2 photographers because we're having a private ceremony in April, going on our honeymoon, and then having our reception when we return.