Sign in to follow this  
MAK

Engagement Pictures- NYC

Hello!

My fiance and I trying to figure out where we want to take our engagement pictures (either in Mexico or here in NYC). Do any of you other New York brides have any recommendations of photographers here in New York?

Thank You!

Mona y Dave

My photog e-mailed me this...

"We will block out 2 hours to shoot at up to 3 locations. The fee is $595 and includes a book with 50 images as well as an online gallery and DVD of your files."

It's a little bit more than what I wanted to spend, but it's really good that she gives you the disk so you can have as many prints as you want.

Ours was $350 for "however long it takes to get enough good photos." We shot for 2 1/2 hours and only ended there because we had to catch our flight back to Toronto. The price includes 15 5x7 prints and 2 8x10 prints but no disk - the disk is an extra $300.

Thanks for the pricing! Wow.. $600 or so just for engagement photos.. yikes! =0

It's always great when they include engagement photos in their pricing but that means flying the photographer overseas for the wedding too.. hmmm

I also have a friend who does weddings. I think he charges $450 for...

Up to 3 hours of time

2 locations that are close together

DVD of high resolution images.

I just didn't book him because he doesn't include any prints. But here's his website if you're interested...

Sean E Greene Photography