Jump to content

Photo

I'm back... and now a Palladium bride-to-be! ***PICS***


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,572 posts

    Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:29 PM

    Please let me know what you find out!

    #52 caroline

    caroline
    • Member
    • 697 posts

      Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

      Yup, received an email from Nina, thanking me for my patience... (?) and in essence, asking what it is we are looking for. Thank God we're still six weeks out! I responded and will let you know what the story is as soon as I hear back from her... fingers crossed!

      #53 acraig

      acraig
      • Newbie
      • 9 posts

        Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

        I love this resort, but our wedding isn't until 2010 --- I am worried since it is so new that the prices will skyrocket before we get anything booked - not sure what to do - but I definitely love hearing about all your planning... I am anxious to get started, but know I can't do much until at least next year. But thanks to everyone for sharing all the info!! I love it and it makes me so excited!

        #54 michellepicksbrent

        michellepicksbrent
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,448 posts

          Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:34 PM

          Your pictures are fantastic, I can only imagine how your wedding photos will turn out!!

          #55 ~*petals*~

          ~*petals*~
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,572 posts

            Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by caroline
            Yup, received an email from Nina, thanking me for my patience... (?) and in essence, asking what it is we are looking for. Thank God we're still six weeks out! I responded and will let you know what the story is as soon as I hear back from her... fingers crossed!
            I really hope this helps to clarify!
            **fingers crossed**

            #56 ~*petals*~

            ~*petals*~
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,572 posts

              Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by acraig
              I love this resort, but our wedding isn't until 2010 --- I am worried since it is so new that the prices will skyrocket before we get anything booked - not sure what to do - but I definitely love hearing about all your planning... I am anxious to get started, but know I can't do much until at least next year. But thanks to everyone for sharing all the info!! I love it and it makes me so excited!
              Your pictures are fantastic, I can only imagine how your wedding photos will turn out!!

              Thank you!!

              #57 Panda

              Panda
              • Newbie
              • 15 posts

                Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

                Thanks soo much Petals,
                I am also a Grand Palladium Bride and we are scheduled for June 27, 2009 for an evening wedding.

                You answered a ton of my questions and the pictures are very helpful.

                Have you checked into any florist or did you get to see how they will decorate the location for the wedding?

                Well, congrats to you...and I hope you will not get tired of me :)
                Charmaine is helpful, but hard to reach sometimes.

                #58 ~*petals*~

                ~*petals*~
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,572 posts

                  Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Panda
                  Thanks soo much Petals,
                  I am also a Grand Palladium Bride and we are scheduled for June 27, 2009 for an evening wedding.

                  You answered a ton of my questions and the pictures are very helpful.
                  Congratulations & welcome! I'm glad I could help.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Panda
                  Have you checked into any florist or did you get to see how they will decorate the location for the wedding?

                  Here's a picture of a beach wedding setup from Sparkles:

                  Charmaine is helpful, but hard to reach sometimes.
                  According to this, Charmaine is GONE! I actually haven't been in touch with the new team yet.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JennyLynnLong140
                  Hey,
                  Just an update on Charmaine, apparently she no longer works at the hotel. My TA talked to the new wedding coordinator yesterday and said that they are expanding the dept so hopefully we will get quick turn around from now on. The email address is the same as the one Charmaine was using
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Panda
                  Well, congrats to you...and I hope you will not get tired of me :)
                  Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions & I'll try to answer what I can.

                  #59 caroline

                  caroline
                  • Member
                  • 697 posts

                    Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

                    Charmaine IS gone. That has been confirmed. When I expressed concern, my TA got in touch with GP and they forwarded on the following email:


                    Caroline,

                    An email from the General Manager of resort... just for your info... you will be taken care of.
                    Maria

                    Dear Maria and Judith,

                    Let me tell you that a new Wedding Coordinator is starting Tuesday and at present, an assistant, Nina, is working with weddings. As soon as she settles down, I personally will sit down with her to cover this wedding.

                    We are also building a new gazebo on top of the cliffs. It will be beautiful. Can you imagine the view and so easy just for the bridge and groom just leave the building with the music from villa 34!- look out point. I will give them the same room we saw with the beautiful view!.

                    Be sure this wedding will be a success. Even in case of rain, I am preparing an area in the Spa. Also beautiful.

                    A lot of huges!

                    David Caso (Hotel Manager)

                    I am not going to start stressing! I've too much other shit to sort through!

                    #60 ~*petals*~

                    ~*petals*~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,572 posts

                      Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by caroline
                      Charmaine IS gone. That has been confirmed. When I expressed concern, my TA got in touch with GP and they forwarded on the following email:


                      Caroline,

                      An email from the General Manager of resort... just for your info... you will be taken care of.
                      Maria

                      Dear Maria and Judith,

                      Let me tell you that a new Wedding Coordinator is starting Tuesday and at present, an assistant, Nina, is working with weddings. As soon as she settles down, I personally will sit down with her to cover this wedding.

                      We are also building a new gazebo on top of the cliffs. It will be beautiful. Can you imagine the view and so easy just for the bridge and groom just leave the building with the music from villa 34!- look out point. I will give them the same room we saw with the beautiful view!.

                      Be sure this wedding will be a success. Even in case of rain, I am preparing an area in the Spa. Also beautiful.

                      A lot of huges!

                      David Caso (Hotel Manager)

                      I am not going to start stressing! I've too much other shit to sort through!
                      This is hopeful! Thanks for the update & good luck!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users