Custom Wedding Albums

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 karahmia

karahmia
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

Hi Ladies,

I've been searching for a service where I could have my wedding photos turned into a coffee table book that I can give to our parents as a gift once we're married. During my search I came across this site called Blurb. They have some wonderful options and you can design it yourself with the software you download from their site. I think it's much cheaper than buying the books through the photographer. I'm going to do a test book to see how it goes. I'll share the results once I receive it.

Twelve Years In The Making!: It's Not Just A Blurb

#2 jenluvsmike

jenluvsmike
    • 32 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

Thanks for the post! This site looks really great - I'm going to have to try one too!

#3 Aarica

Aarica
      • 69 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:57 AM

How did your book turn out? I am interested in it too!

#4 Bridget810

Bridget810
        • 168 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:36 AM

I've used Blurb and they are freakin' AMAZING!!! I've already made a coffee table book (just artsy photos I've taken in my travels), and I'm currently working on a cookbook. I told my Sister-in-Law about it, and she used it to make a wedding book, and it is absolutely gorgeous! The quality is just amazing (the pictures turn out beautiful), and the price is great. I totally recommend it! (and I totally plan on using it for my own wedding book, too).

#5 Simistar

Simistar
          • 645 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:51 AM

Thanks for the site! The books look really nice on the website...
            Interested in hearing from more people who have used them...? Anyone? :-)

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:58 AM

My girlfriend just made one of these from her wedding back in August and she said it turned out amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users