Photo

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#211 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

Personally I have begun to like Priveliged so much better. I think that's kinda funny too cause when the show first premiered I thought I could take it or leave it. Actually I really like it.

As for 90210- I still watch. Not sure why cause I'm not too into it. I record it and eventually get around to watching it. Annie is REALLLLLY annoying. I wish someone would coach that girl and get her to settle the acting down. She is just a little to over the top and I hate the self-righteous attitude she has. She is always playing victim to Naomi but she's the one that went behind her "friend's" back to date her ex-bf (that was still kinda Naomi's on again/ off again bf.)

The brother thing- totally crazy plot. Not sure what was going on there- especially with the Naomi flirting with her HALF brother. Gross.

But damn, is Tori really coming back? I thought I might be able to cut this show loose as I have too much tv to try to keep up with. If Tori is back, then I will continue on. I love the old cast!!
    Happily married since 2008

#212 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

Tori is back for sure! I know the episodes that we don't have Kelly or Brenda just aren't as good. I am glad Lori Laughlin is getting more of a part because I HEART Aunt Becky.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#213 aimee

aimee
    • 1,662 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      Tori is back for sure! I know the episodes that we don't have Kelly or Brenda just aren't as good. I am glad Lori Laughlin is getting more of a part because I HEART Aunt Becky.
      hahaha. I heart Aunt Becky too!

90210 did a horrible job in choosing their young cast. If it wasn't for the old gang this show would definately be dropped from my Tuesday schedule. Couldn't they find a cuter Ethan?

#214 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

OMG, I thought the same thing about Ethan, but thought I was just being mean. He is NOT attractive, imo.

#215 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:35 AM

I agree that Ty guy was much cuter. But I have to admit that at first I didn't think Brian Austin Green was cute or Ian Ziering but they got much cuter as the show went along. I am hoping they will add to the cast because its just a little too small right now.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#216 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

Yeah, David wasn't cute in the beginning, but he's a hottie now! Steve was always skeevy to me.

Does anyone else have trouble with the fact that these kids are supposed to be 16 years old? I guess that's the point of the show, but they all look so old!

Oh and I heart Navid. He's such a sweetie and I think he handled Adrianna's bombshell really well for a 16 year old! She may not have liked it, but I think he was cool about it.

#217 aimee

aimee
          • 1,662 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

I like Navid. He seems the most genuine and like the most 16 yr old.

I still think they could've done a better job with Ethan. LOL. I don't watch Gossip Girl but they seem to have a good looking cast.

#218 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Does anyone else have trouble with the fact that these kids are supposed to be 16 years old? I guess that's the point of the show, but they all look so old!
              I don't think they look that much older than 16. I've seen some real life 16 year olds who look just as old as the cast. Besides I think the original 90210 cast was pretty old looking too. Namely Grabrielle Carteris and Luke Perry.

I only half pay attention when this show is on. There's just something lacking in the story lines for me.

#219 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:52 PM

Carly I totally agree with Jessica, they look like normal teenagers to me. My students look much older than my friends and I did in high school. they dress very mature and I think its pretty realistic they way they dress, my students wear very short skirts and the boys dress just like those boys a lot wear t-shirts but tons wear button up shirts to school. Its odd how different generations are.

#220 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

Well, I don't see teenagers much since I work at a University, but I know that they look like I did when I was like 23! SO they look old as shit to me. And I remember thinking the old cast was old looking too. Oh well, everyones entitled to their own opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users