Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Personally I have begun to like Priveliged so much better. I think that's kinda funny too cause when the show first premiered I thought I could take it or leave it. Actually I really like it.

As for 90210- I still watch. Not sure why cause I'm not too into it. I record it and eventually get around to watching it. Annie is REALLLLLY annoying. I wish someone would coach that girl and get her to settle the acting down. She is just a little to over the top and I hate the self-righteous attitude she has. She is always playing victim to Naomi but she's the one that went behind her "friend's" back to date her ex-bf (that was still kinda Naomi's on again/ off again bf.)

The brother thing- totally crazy plot. Not sure what was going on there- especially with the Naomi flirting with her HALF brother. Gross.

But damn, is Tori really coming back? I thought I might be able to cut this show loose as I have too much tv to try to keep up with. If Tori is back, then I will continue on. I love the old cast!!

Tori is back for sure! I know the episodes that we don't have Kelly or Brenda just aren't as good. I am glad Lori Laughlin is getting more of a part because I HEART Aunt Becky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Tori is back for sure! I know the episodes that we don't have Kelly or Brenda just aren't as good. I am glad Lori Laughlin is getting more of a part because I HEART Aunt Becky.
hahaha. I heart Aunt Becky too!

90210 did a horrible job in choosing their young cast. If it wasn't for the old gang this show would definately be dropped from my Tuesday schedule. Couldn't they find a cuter Ethan?

I agree that Ty guy was much cuter. But I have to admit that at first I didn't think Brian Austin Green was cute or Ian Ziering but they got much cuter as the show went along. I am hoping they will add to the cast because its just a little too small right now.

Yeah, David wasn't cute in the beginning, but he's a hottie now! Steve was always skeevy to me.

Does anyone else have trouble with the fact that these kids are supposed to be 16 years old? I guess that's the point of the show, but they all look so old!

Oh and I heart Navid. He's such a sweetie and I think he handled Adrianna's bombshell really well for a 16 year old! She may not have liked it, but I think he was cool about it.

I like Navid. He seems the most genuine and like the most 16 yr old.

I still think they could've done a better job with Ethan. LOL. I don't watch Gossip Girl but they seem to have a good looking cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Does anyone else have trouble with the fact that these kids are supposed to be 16 years old? I guess that's the point of the show, but they all look so old!
I don't think they look that much older than 16. I've seen some real life 16 year olds who look just as old as the cast. Besides I think the original 90210 cast was pretty old looking too. Namely Grabrielle Carteris and Luke Perry.

I only half pay attention when this show is on. There's just something lacking in the story lines for me.

Carly I totally agree with Jessica, they look like normal teenagers to me. My students look much older than my friends and I did in high school. they dress very mature and I think its pretty realistic they way they dress, my students wear very short skirts and the boys dress just like those boys a lot wear t-shirts but tons wear button up shirts to school. Its odd how different generations are.

Well, I don't see teenagers much since I work at a University, but I know that they look like I did when I was like 23! SO they look old as shit to me. And I remember thinking the old cast was old looking too. Oh well, everyones entitled to their own opinions.