Sign in to follow this  
amyblant

Paradisus Punta Cana Symbolic Ceremony

I just got back from my wedding at the PPR. We had dereks' aunt to the translation and she doesnt speak a lick of spanish. It's really easy. The WC at the resort gave her a piece of paper that had about 5 small paragraphs on it. During the ceremony the judge says a paragraph in spanish and than passed the mic to dereks aunt and she read a paragraph and passed the mic back to the judge and they did that back and forth. the ceremony was only 15minutes long. It went perfectly, you could have the wc or her assistant do the translation.

Oh good! We really want our dear friend and ordained minister to conduct the ceremony instead of someone from the resort. It would be symbolic anyways since we are planning to get legally married before we go. Thanks everyone!

smile03.gif

Thanks Amber. your so sweet. i did post the link to my pro pics www.pictage.com/579412 I havent got a chance to write descriptions of my vacay pics so you guys would know what they are but ill pm you the site they are on so you can check them out now. hopefully this weekend i'll put descriptions of what they are so later you can find out what ya looked at.