Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Making a video...

has anyone ever made a video from pictures? Is there a better program to do it in other than Windows Movie Maker?

I would appreciate any tips or tricks that might help! fryingpan.gif

photostory

if it's not on your computer & you have windows, you can download it for free.

converting to a dvd is harder. do you have windows vista? if so you can use windows dvd maker. A coworker did mine for me. I was driving myself crazy trying to make a dvd.

but, if you just want to play it on a computer, just photostory will do the trick.

I don't have Vista... but I definitely do need to make dvd copies of what I make. I want to add songs and pictures, will photostory let me do that? thanks Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShelley View Post
I don't have Vista... but I definitely do need to make dvd copies of what I make. I want to add songs and pictures, will photostory let me do that? thanks Morgan
yes it will let you do songs & pictures. maybe someone else knows how to make a dvd with it. i really struggled with it. then my coworker told me he had that vista program so he did it for me.

I made DVD's of pics after our trip to Disneyland for everyone, and I used Movie maker. I didn't have any problems with it, and I had music laying in the background. You could always do a test run, and put a song on the different programs with pics (not the full version you are going to be making) and then try to burn it onto a DVD and see if it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
I made DVD's of pics after our trip to Disneyland for everyone, and I used Movie maker. I didn't have any problems with it, and I had music laying in the background. You could always do a test run, and put a song on the different programs with pics (not the full version you are going to be making) and then try to burn it onto a DVD and see if it works!
a dvd that can play in a dvd player? not a dvd that you can pop in the computer?