Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#651 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

I know when we booked through our TA, she said that we could end up on the Colonial side as well, it depends on what rooms they have available when we get there...  Either, way, I've seen pictures of the rooms, I'm okay with it! 

We are at 3 months and 2 days before we arrive!!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#652 Laine81

Laine81
    • 14 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

I am getting married on the 10th of February.  We are staying at the Kantenah...I can let you all know when I get back!  Can't wait...12 more sleeps until departure!

#653 StephyD

StephyD
      • 342 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Laine81 

I am getting married on the 10th of February.  We are staying at the Kantenah...I can let you all know when I get back!  Can't wait...12 more sleeps until departure!

YAY!  I cannot wait to hear all about your day :)

#654 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:50 AM

I can't wait either!!  You are so close!

#655 cpezuk

cpezuk
          • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hi Ellabaja1983,

I would love to see the photos it would be great if you could post them. Thanks

Christine

#656 cpezuk

cpezuk
            • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the possible cakes to choose from and all photos of the restaurants. 

Thanks 

Christine

#657 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by cpezuk 

Does anyone have pictures of the possible cakes to choose from and all photos of the restaurants. 

Thanks 

Christine

I just asked Rocio this past week about cake options and she said it was something we decide on when we get there.  I did find out that we can do a two tiered cake, which is good because I can get the cake topper I want.  But, I don't have pictures of cake options.

I will scan some pictures and post them of the resort.  Actually, I think I can post a couple that she originally emailed me.

Room at Resort.JPG

This is one of the bedrooms on the Colonial/Kantenah side.

Pool at Resort.JPG

This is one of the main pools at the resort.

Pool Bar.jpeg

Here is one of the swim-up bars.

Okay.. I will scan in some of my other pictures and post them!

#658 cpezuk

cpezuk
                • 15 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

Thanks so much for the info and the pics.  I just recently changed to this resort, we were supposed to be going the Grand Sunset Princess but after the explosion we did not feel safe going there any longer so we are now getting transferred to the Grand Palladium Riviera. I had done so much research for GSP and feel now that I am starting from scratch again but this site has been so helpful to get back me on track! Thanks!!(:

Christine

#659 Manda123

Manda123
                  • 380 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hi Girls,

My fiance and I have finally chosen the GP as our wedding location. We want to get married on Jan 4, 5 or 6, but we just got an email from Rocio and she says we won't be able to book a date til May because we are looking at 2012! Did anyone else run into these problems? It kind of scares me to book and send out STDs and not know if we will get one of the dates we want. Are they real sticklers about the 3 business day rule? We will be arriving on Dec 31st ( a Saturday). Could we get married on the Wednesday or would we have to wait til the Thursday?

Thanks girls!

#660 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

Manda, that does kind of stink on the date....  Do you have to send STDs out right away?  I know we didn't do ours until about 6 months before the wedding, and most people knew about it anyway.  My understanding is that they are sticklers, you have to be there 3 full business days before you can get married down there if you are doing the legal ceremony.  We decided to do a renewal of the vows and legally get married here in the states because of the rules they had.  It's just easier for us to do it that way.

I did also run into some date problems, but after a few emails we were able to get it straightened out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users